Thursday 14 June 2012

So today I took "Learn to flycast in a weekend" and tried from scratch. Unlearning the bad habits of 16 years takes some doing. I've done the first three exercises today and it felt rather weird. So successfully doing the first bit I am ready to take on the rest tomorrow. So far so good. My wife is already at exercise 5 to my own dispair, but doing very very well. It has been very impressive so far.

PS: I should have done this years ago. My wife actually asked me that we should go fishing on Saturday, she has been contemplating fishing with me for years now and since she now got involved in the casting mission she actually wants to go a step further. I think it has something to do with her faring better than I, but hey, who cares, I'll be on the water even if she out fishes me. I see good things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment